Most people get nervous before the wedding, and it’s a perfectly normal reaction. Nagging doubts creep in. Is he the man for me? Does he love me? Am I doing the right thing? Should you be about to get married, you have probably experienced some of those pre-wedding jitters yourself. Considering the wedding day is one of the biggest days of your life, you don’t want to waste your time walking down the aisle with the wrong guy.
We can’t tell you if you’re making the right decision or not. However, it’s still good to remind yourself why you’re marrying the guy you have chosen. Here are ten signs leading up to the wedding that should indicate he really is the guy for you.
1. Your engagement ring is closer to something from 77 Diamonds than anything resembling a novelty gift from a Christmas cracker. When he is willing to spend his hard earned money on you, it’s a good sign that he’s probably a keeper!
2. He can’t stop talking about the wedding and is as excited as you are about the big day. From looking at wedding catalogues to watching wedding programmes on tv, he literally can’t contain himself when it comes to thinking about your forthcoming nuptials.
3. Despite being allergic to horses, he is still going along with your plans for a horse-drawn carriage on the big day. He is sacrificing his own needs for your idea of a dream wedding.
4. Nobody else is convinced about your paper bouquet idea, but he is behind your creativity 100%. Respecting your ideas even when other people don’t is a sure fire way of knowing he cares about your feelings.
5. He surprises you every day with a romantic gesture. A bunch of flowers one day, a box of chocolates the next. The next day…well, you will just have to wait and see.
6. He knows how you’re feeling, despite your emotional mood swings. Feeling stressed? He’s there to calm your worries. Feeling down? He’s there with a comforting word and a cuddle. Need to be left alone for awhile? He respects your space. He knows you!
7. Despite having a bad day himself, he will still listen to your woes before telling you about his own. Not only does he listen, but he asks questions, pays attention, and genuinely seems to care.
8. He still wants to marry you, despite knowing all of your deepest, darkest secrets. What’s more, he wouldn’t tell another living soul, not even his mother!
9. Despite not liking some of your friends, he is willing to put up with them just to be in your company and has even let you reserve seats for them at the wedding.
10. He tells you he loves you on a daily basis. Sentimental? Maybe. Reassuring? Definitely!
If your guy lives up to each of those signs, then he is bordering on perfect, so don’t worry if you can’t relate to all of them. Provided your husband-to-be shows you love and care on a daily basis, then you should have no reason to worry about the big day. We wish you every happiness!